Librarian's Banana

Started by Librarian, January 22, 2014, 11:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Quote from: Librarian on November 03, 2016, 12:14:40 PM
...my plans forward for a version of Porco's S.21...

Do tell. I've had some thoughts on the subject but i'd like to hear yours.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Librarian

Still putting the mental build together but without a doubt she'll be twin-boom with a single large central float. The sticking point right now is the position of the cockpit and which canopy to use. I'd love to come up with some way to retract the outriggers too (exits humming Aloha Oa);D

zenrat

My thoughts are much simpler involving a jet engine and a butterfly or twin tail.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Librarian

Could almost slice away the lower half of a He-162 and graft the top half onto a similarly sliced lower float. I think some kits give a butterfly tail option. That would be cool :wacko:.

Librarian

Scratch the twin boom....looks really dumb. Going for a seaplane variant of my Bobcat with S-21 looks...much nicer ;D

Librarian

Photo update. Like to be absolutely clear...this is not an attempt to make an S.21, just a similar machine based around airframe parts from the F5F line:

I am going to keep the open cockpit though 'cos I like that idea.

TheChronicOne

Cool.. you gonna use up some more of your recently rescued Japanese paints?  :lol:
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Fred

Librarian

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

AXU

TheChronicOne

That's what I'm talking about!! I have to admit I was having a hard time conjuring up an image of what this would look like in my mind; this definitely solved that problem.

Tally ho, bud.    :mellow: :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

Librarian

....although I'm having serious doubts about her CG :banghead:

PR19_Kit

WHAAAAT?!

That's going to be awesome. Actually it is already, but when it's done it'll be SERIOUSLY awesome.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

loupgarou

In the first photo, the engine size is FRIGHTENING!  :thumbsup:
Are the fins and rudders from a B-25?
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.