Librarian's Banana

Started by Librarian, January 22, 2014, 11:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

TeeHee....that's a classic right there !

:banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Librarian

Quote from: Captain Canada on March 12, 2015, 04:42:06 AM
TeeHee....that's a classic right there !

:banghead:

The bollocking I got on the way home :blink:!!

How are you doing? Nerve damage is a nightmare.

eatthis

custom made pc desks built to order (including pc inside the the desk)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/your/listings?ref=si_your_shop

http://tinypic.com/m/hx3lmq/3

Librarian

Turned 46 today. I can be Luft for one year ;D. Wife forgot, kids forgot....Mum remembered. The joys of middle-age.

Nothing to report, just waiting for the 1WKGB to start; still think I'm being too ambitious but what the hey, it'll be a challenge :thumbsup:.

Was getting sick of hearing about A320...media turning it into Maddie McGann/Princess Diana hype but now it's become interesting.

scooter

Quote from: Librarian on March 26, 2015, 11:00:35 AM
Turned 46 today. I can be Luft for one year ;D. Wife forgot, kids forgot....Mum remembered. The joys of middle-age.

Well, happy birthday
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

zenrat

Happy birthday young 'un (i've got 19 months on you!).

Best wishes for 46.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

LOL too funny guys ! The joys of middle age eh ? Ill be 45 in a month myself. I think I'll get new tags for the cars as a prezzie  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Ah 46, was it really 17 years ago ?  :rolleyes:

Hope you had a good one
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nighthunter

Geez! I'm only 32, making me feel young!
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Tophe

Quote from: Librarian on March 26, 2015, 11:00:35 AM
Turned 46 today. I can be Luft for one year ;D.
Are you 1946 years old? Hear my full respect, Master, Prophet, half-God... (I allways knew Heaven above was connected to scale models) ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Librarian

A thousand blessings on you, and thanks. We few, we happy few, of the elucidated bretheren, commanders of computers, paint, plastic and glue..... :blink:.

Captain Canada

I missed the Luft 46 for a year thing...pretty funny ! I guess I should plan to do the same for all of my projects next year!

:thumbsup: :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Sauragnmon

Librarian, you forget the Putty, the all important medium for whiffery.. without Putty we would be so very restricted..
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Librarian

I'm back sans sciatica (and fingers seriously crossed), about two grand poorer but by God its worth every penny. WOW...General anaesthetic's a blast, loved it. All in one day (consultation, MRI scan, X-rays and operation. Went in at 10.30 am and home in bed by 10pm. A few aches and pains from twisted tendons, ligaments etc from months of wonky walking but I'm working on those.

;D ;D ;D ;D.

kerick

Doctors have the best stuff! Glade you're feeling better!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise