Librarian's Banana

Started by Librarian, January 22, 2014, 11:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Librarian

My wife says I'm compensating for something ;D. I'll do an I-16 next to keep the universe in balance :thumbsup:.

Librarian

Working on the Beaufighter...new camo scheme going on in stages ;D.

Sealion's cowling was severely bothering me so she back in the shop for a re-engining. It'll chuck the CG back far enough to satisfy me. Bit more colour too ;D.

Librarian

Successfully circumcised the Sealion..much better, looking a lot more traditional/old school:

...and had some fun experimenting with camouflage. I'll call this one 'Forest Edge' ;D. The demon god Bootnarth Veydha adorns the tail for good luck! :

zenrat

Interesting.  Any plans to include forest animals peeking out from behind the trunks?

;)
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

That's wicked cool... run with that one.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
-Sprues McDuck-

Old Wombat

Quote from: zenrat on November 16, 2016, 01:49:58 AM
Interesting.  Any plans to include forest animals peeking out from behind the trunks?

;)

Like semi-sapient, mogwai-like teddy-bears? :wacko:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Librarian

Bristol Barghest

Well, after many weeks, finally got her finished. Too many distractions ;D. This one's Khymer/Cambodian, again somewhere in Indochina:

My wife tells me the demon king should be spelt Bhootnarth Veydha...sounds the same to me :rolleyes:

TheChronicOne

DAAAAAAAMN!!!  That's sweet, dude!!   :bow: :bow: :bow:

Conjurs up all sorts of imagery. I love this one.
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Awesome.  With a camo scheme like that it's obviously carrying out extremely low level operations.
:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on November 17, 2016, 01:52:18 AM
Awesome.  With a camo scheme like that it's obviously carrying out extremely low level operations.
:thumbsup:

Yup, flying between the trees I think  :o

Great build
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Librarian

Well I came off the meds for a progress report a few days ago and when I woke up this morning I took one look at the Vader tail and thought "That's ****ing stupid" so I've dealt with that...and then my back went feeding the cat, just after reading RIP Max. There's a plan somewhere but I've not been allowed to read it :banghead:

Anyway...OUCH!...and I'm putting the kits away for a bit until this mends. Alexander technique means that the head and shoulder motions during modelling are verboten for a quicker recovery ;D

scooter

Quote from: Librarian on November 18, 2016, 08:03:07 AMThere's a plan somewhere but I've not been allowed to read it :banghead:

I think it involves Cylons.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Librarian

;D

The toaster and I are now having a staring contest.....