Mi 24

Started by lancer, January 31, 2014, 01:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Ok, to answer yer questions Hank,  It's the Hobbyboss MI24V in 1/72 scale. As for photos, well when I remember my b loody password...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

lancer

It's been a while but this build is on track and in the painting stages. So, just to whet your appitites, it's either going to be a SWiss AF machine OR South African. 

Back stories being woked on
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Scooterman

A South African Hind sounds sooooo right......

Old Wombat

Quote from: Scooterman on May 08, 2014, 06:31:41 PM

Gotta agree with the A-4 junkie! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

lancer

I agree, it does, which is why I'm still toying with that and the Swiss idea. I DO have a hankering for the Swiss idea though, It is a bit more 'out there' I think.

Martin H

Quote from: Old Wombat on May 08, 2014, 08:50:15 PM
Quote from: Scooterman on May 08, 2014, 06:31:41 PM

Gotta agree with the A-4 junkie! :thumbsup:
and we know the SAAF would realy show the world how to use em properly ;D
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

lancer

Right, my Hind is finally finished, but piccies will be delayed as my camera is playing up.

But, heres a description - 2 tone sand/mid green cammo scheme that is wrap around. After much mulling, I finally went with SAAF as the Hind would be great for conter insurgency operations etc.

One thing I like about the Hobby boss kit is that the armament can be switched around thanks to the stores being push on.

Picrues will forthcoming once I beat my camera into obedience!!!!

Chris, I'm hoping that this will still be eligable for the memorial build, if not let me know.

McColm

You could always add parts from the ' Chopper push bike' popular in the 1970s.