Shark Squadron - Sabre Jet

Started by dadlamassu, February 01, 2014, 11:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dadlamassu

Our grandson, Callum, built a Matchbox Sabre last week.  He decided that it looked like a shark.

So we spent some time on the internet looking at shark pictures.

Tiger sharks, Blue sharks, Leopard sharks and many others were considered.

He decided on creating a Shark Squadron -RAF or RN or Joint?  Does not matter to a 6 year old!

First up the Leopard Shark - "stickers" from my spare transfers (decals) box.  Teeth and eyes hurriedly painted by grandad.

Ed S

Cool camo. Looks like your grandson has the instincts of a real WHIFFER.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

NARSES2

Brilliant !  They really do have such fantastic imagination at that age, and it's all so "logical" to them  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

rickshaw

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 02, 2014, 02:01:09 AM
Brilliant !  They really do have such fantastic imagination at that age, and it's all so "logical" to them  ;D

You mean it isn't?   :blink:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

zenrat

Oooh I like that.  Just don't fly too close to Western Australia or the state government will try and cull it.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Nick

That looks wonderful! The colours are just right.  :thumbsup:

ericr

Captain Canada

That is awesome ! Nice work boys ! Throw it in the fish tank and terrorize the residents there of ! :wub: :tornado: :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

major

Look's great. Camo works really well. An Me262 is a must in shark squadron though.
Nice to know that MY build quality, is equal to that of a six year old! :thumbsup:
Cheers... Ray

deathjester

Awesome!  BEST COLOUR SCHEME YET !! :thumbsup:

dadlamassu

Quote from: major on February 02, 2014, 05:13:33 PM
Look's great. Camo works really well. An Me262 is a must in shark squadron though.

Hope to get a 262 at Perth that is easy enough for Callum to make.

kerick

Awesome shark and great paint job! How many times has it zoomed around the room?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Dizzyfugu

dadlamassu

Quote from: kerick on March 30, 2014, 05:40:55 PM
Awesome shark and great paint job! How many times has it zoomed around the room?

Almost constantly for days - with the Sabre Jet of the Leopard Squadron.  His wee brother has a clip together Strike Eagle and he roars around too!

Dogfights everywhere!

kerick

Simply cannot ask for better than that!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise