Matchbox kits for sale/collection at Huddersfield Show

Started by NARSES2, February 07, 2014, 07:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Right I have a few Matchbox 1/72 aircraft kits I want to get rid of. Boxes are in various states of preservation, some as good as new, some have seen a good life !

Now because of the aforementioned I'm only going to arrange to deliver these at the Huddersfield show so that people can have a look at their purchases. I am only going to take pre-ordered kits, I will not take any that people have not expressed an interest in. Any not sold will be put up for sale again at another show. Sorry if this means a lot of you lose out but I really want people to see the condition of these, particularly the packaging, before parting with cash.

PM me if interested

Chris

Curtis SBC-4 Helldiver (the bi-plane) Part started (not by me) no instructions ! £1 Sold
Henschel Hs 126 : £4 Sold
Hawker Fury : £3 Sold
Gloster Gladiator : £2
Spitfire XVI/IX. No exhausts but I'm sure I have a set somewhere, so will find them. : £2 Sold
Hawker Tempest. : £2 Sold
Boeing P-12E. No transfers : £3 Sold
AW Siskin IIIA : £4
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

Me! Me! Me! Can I have the Tempest please?  Ta muchios.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Army of One

If you don't get rid if the spitfire and fury.......could I have them for the MK show please.........?
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Quote from: Martin H on February 08, 2014, 07:04:10 AM
Ill happily rehome the P-12 for you Chris

Done Martin

Quote from: Army of One on February 08, 2014, 10:17:47 AM
If you don't get rid if the spitfire and fury.......could I have them for the MK show please.........?

There yours mate

kitbasher

I'll take the part built Curtiss SBC-4 Helldiver and the Hs126 if I may - OK to collect at either MK or Hendon?
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on February 09, 2014, 08:23:51 AM
I'll take the part built Curtiss SBC-4 Helldiver and the Hs126 if I may - OK to collect at either MK or Hendon?

Certainly sir

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!