1/48 Hawker Siddeley Typhoon F.1 - FINISHED!

Started by Devilfish, February 27, 2014, 11:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

That looks so much more 'British' than the current RAF version.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Devilfish

Just a little done last night.  Finished off the decals. Serial from a Phantom, seeing as we wouldn't have bought them had we had this.  Found I was missing an X, so I've made up a mask to spray it in once the decals are laquered over

Devilfish

Moving on to weaponary.....I wanted Red Tops, but I only have 2, which are in my Lightning kit.  So, they are really only tubes with fins attached, how hard can it be?

Devilfish

"How hard can it be?"

Well, apparently, fairly hard......

Here's the prototype Red Top.  The main fins are a pain to get right and all the same.  I haven't added the fairings yet either....

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Looking good !

I tried adding my own fins once....definately hard ! That looks pretty even tho.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Devilfish

Devilfish

Four completed Red Tops.  Two "improved" IR and 2 Semi-active.

Gondor

Those look very decent indeed  :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Hobbes

Army of One

Good work on the aircraft there..........but spanking work on the missiles...... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Captain Canada

Wow....great stuff ! Those British missiles will really enhance the look of this one. Can't wait.

:cheers: :wub: :tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Devilfish

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.