Bigplanekits, 1/72 Airliners

Started by Aircav, March 23, 2014, 05:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Captain Canada

Yes it does....and even more so because all I can see is a BA 737....any other link I try and click on is either dead or goes to a different page  :blink:

I'll try again later but what else do they have ?

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Yeah, that web site needs some work. But there are two dealers right here in Toronto, Aviation World and Wheels and Wings. I'm near AW frequently, maybe I'll pop in and look for a price. Expecting it to be fairly high.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

kitnut617

I find it amusing they call themselves Big Plane Kits.  The 737 isn't particularly big (got a few in 1/72 in the stash already - not these though), it's about half the size of the Airbus A400M
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

kerick

The website listed the 737-200 for $106.00 when I checked it. Pretty stiff price for me. Are these plastic or resin?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Green Dragon

Injection plastic plus etched and resin detail parts.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

lancer

That web site's a bloody disgrace!! I could do better than that and I'm still training!!
Some interesting stuff on there. I'd like to know what the T43a is though.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

kitnut617

Quote from: lancer on March 23, 2014, 01:11:03 PM
That web site's a bloody disgrace!! I could do better than that and I'm still training!!

The first time I looked at the link it showed pictures of all the variants, now all I see is the BA one in each

But the T-43A is an USAF Navigator Trainer

Martin H

Bare in mind that they are based in the Ukraine....and could be a little preoccupied to worry about tarting up their web site at the present time
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

kitnut617

Quote from: Martin H on March 23, 2014, 01:27:52 PM
Bare in mind that they are based in the Ukraine....and could be a little preoccupied to worry about tarting up their web site at the present time

To be fair, I've seen this website sometime ago and it was the same then --