Main Menu

Garland SF-03-G

Started by zenrat, April 26, 2014, 04:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Another old one.
This is a Garland SF-03/G GPX Cyber Formula racer.
From the Anime Future GPX Cyber Formula it is a 1/24 Aoshima kit.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Oh my, oh my  :o Gorgeous  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

Nicely done! But how would I ever get our canoe on top of that?  :unsure:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

McColm

Old Wombat

Quote from: The Rat on April 26, 2014, 06:17:39 AM
Nicely done! But how would I ever get our canoe on top of that?  :unsure:

I don't know! :-\

Do you often race Formula 1 GP's with your canoe on top of your car? :blink:

By the way: Not a bad little racer, that! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

deathjester

WOAH!!  Awesome build - wish F1 cars were like that!!  :blink:

pyro-manic

Very nicely done! :thumbsup: I've been umm-ing and ahh-ing about getting one of these for a while. You're definitely swaying me!
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

PR19_Kit

The Tyrell P34 still lives!  :thumbsup: :bow: ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Thanks folks.
Do it Pyro.  They build up well and if you don't get on with it you could always kitbash it into a jet fighter.
The Garlands (this one) seem to be the easiest to get hold of.  They did kit a number of other cars but they seem to be rare.  I keep an eye on HLJ and currently have one of the other makes (I forget which) in my private warehouse awaiting shipment.  Of course, when I got this first one they had 3 or 4 others and i'm kicking myself for not buying all of them then.
The kits come in different configurations.  This one is in "Boost mode" which means it's deployed jet engines for extra straight line speed.  Some of the list are in "cornering mode" which means they have fans providing extra downforce.
This one came with a very undersize driver (possibly meant to be a child - after all every vehicle in an anime has to be driven by a kid) and a standing crew member which appears to be a pre-pubescent girl.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..