Main Menu

WTD: 1/48 HARMS

Started by silverwindblade, April 29, 2014, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverwindblade

Hey folks!
I'm trying to locate some of these to give my builds a bit more variety in A2G ordnance. I know that Hase weapon set C has some in, and I'd gladly purchase that set for the variety of whizz-bangs in it - it also has gunpods, which are another of my favourite pain-makers - but I can't seem to find any in stock in the UK.
If anyone has a good lead on them, could you hook me up? Alternatively, has anyone got some HARMs kicking about they're willing to trade for something?
Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...
Gordon's Alive, a Podcast I host. Check us out!

Gondor

I have a couple of HARM's along with pylon adaptors and sensors left over from a 1/48 Tamiya F-16CJ that I am not using. Yours if you want them.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Captain Canada

How many you looking for ? Pretty sure the old Testors F-4 came with them, in which case I'd have some in my 48th scale stash.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

silverwindblade

quote author=Gondor link=topic=38791.msg637400#msg637400 date=1398806825]
I have a couple of HARM's along with pylon adaptors and sensors left over from a 1/48 Tamiya F-16CJ that I am not using. Yours if you want them.

Gondor
[/quote]

Quote from: Captain Canada on April 29, 2014, 04:21:51 PM
How many you looking for ? Pretty sure the old Testors F-4 came with them, in which case I'd have some in my 48th scale stash.

:cheers:

How many would you be willing to part with? At least two would be fine. Though if Gondor is willing to part with his, then it's fine unless you're willing to send more than a pair my way. Thanks either way, it's appreciated.

That would be brilliant, thanks!

Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...

Gondor

Send me your address in PM and I will get them in the post Saturday assuming I get your address by then  :thumbsup:

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

silverwindblade

Cheers chap. I've sent you a PM with my details.

Gondor

Quote from: silverwindblade on May 01, 2014, 01:23:00 AM
Cheers chap. I've sent you a PM with my details.

PM received, items should be in the post at the weekend

Gondor

silverwindblade

Thanks, much appreciated!