Arado Skycab

Started by zenrat, May 08, 2014, 10:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

aston

..... though it could be Don Draper, off on a secret trip connected with his mysterious past ....  :blink:

Can't see if he's wearing a Brooks Bros hat ......

zenrat

No, it's definitely a Peter jackson suit and he's bald so it's not Don.
I made it 1958 so he would have been back from Korea then and creating his new life in New York...

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

the Arado 196 looks good in yellow, and the cab passenger arrangement is brilliant
(looks a bit like the Tintin Arado)

zenrat

There's a Tintin Arado?
When it was painted but before I put the decals on I did think it reminded me of Tintin for some reason.
I read all the books as a kid so it must have imprinted on my subconscious.

And thanks for all the nice words folks.

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

ericr

Quote from: zenrat on May 13, 2014, 05:05:54 AM
There's a Tintin Arado?
When it was painted but before I put the decals on I did think it reminded me of Tintin for some reason.
I read all the books as a kid so it must have imprinted on my subconscious.

yes, it is flown by the FERS (European Scientific research Fund, something like that)

aston

Quote from: zenrat on May 13, 2014, 04:09:26 AM
No, it's definitely a Peter jackson suit and he's bald so it's not Don.
I made it 1958 so he would have been back from Korea then and creating his new life in New York...

Ah, right!  ;)

Captain Canada

Easyline eh ?

Love the pilot ! Does he sing to you ? ( for a small fare increase  :thumbsup: )

Very nicely done, and it looks awesome in those colours.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

No Capt, it's Eric Presley not Elvis.  While being as talented as his brother Eric has an unfortunate speech impediment meaning his rock 'n' roll career was cut short after his debut single Blue Thuede Thoeth made him an unfortunate laughing stock.
He still refuses fares to Seaford or Sorrento...

Thanks Eric.  Definitely an Ar 196 eh.  That's what I love about Herge's drawing - his planes and cars are "right".
Fred

McColm

Great build, well done.

aston

Quote from: zenrat on May 14, 2014, 03:52:12 AM
No Capt, it's Eric Presley not Elvis.  While being as talented as his brother Eric has an unfortunate speech impediment meaning his rock 'n' roll career was cut short after his debut single Blue Thuede Thoeth made him an unfortunate laughing stock.

Thanks Eric.  Definitely an Ar 196 eh.  That's what I love about Herge's drawing - his planes and cars are "right".

:thumbsup: He cared.

comrade harps

QuoteHe still refuses fares to Seaford or Sorrento...

:thumbsup:
Whatever.

major

Quote from: zenrat on May 14, 2014, 03:52:12 AM
No Capt, it's Eric Presley not Elvis.  While being as talented as his brother Eric has an unfortunate speech impediment meaning his rock 'n' roll career was cut short after his debut single Blue Thuede Thoeth made him an unfortunate laughing stock.

Thanks Eric.  Definitely an Ar 196 eh.  That's what I love about Herge's drawing - his planes and cars are "right".

Hahaahaahaaa!  Thats just to funny! Me face is hurting! :wacko: