C.S.A.R. unit.......W.I.P.

Started by Army of One, May 13, 2014, 06:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Quote from: Army of One on April 28, 2015, 04:08:24 AM
Not heard of those figures....I'll have to look them up....

The pic on the website isn't the best.  They are better than they look here.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Army of One

I had a quick look......some quite nice figures...cheers  :thumbsup:.......i looked at Weefriends as well......they been taken over by Friendship models i think.....some great little modern vehicle crews and small arms sets.......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

Some of the work done today........steps on either side completed and a load of blades n aerials n stuff fitted.....don't ask me what they are for......i been looking at various helo's and it's a make up of some of the stuff i seen on them.....all secret squirrel stuff i imagine.......the rods on the port side going away from the stub wing will have some wire strung between.....an aerial  of some sort.....seems quite common on some RAF helo's......

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rick Lowe

I hadn't really appreciated before, going by the angle of the stub wings, just how nose-low those things must fly... or am I missing something (which is entirely likely)?

And yeah, that is really coming along well.

Rick

Army of One

Chris......cheers mate

Rick....thanks.....the pics i have seen they do seem to have a nose down attitude........
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

Some more pics of the aerial work on the side.....taken in the sun just before it lashed down........

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Army of One

Ha......i was thinking that myself........i think Peru (?) use Hinds with an awesome sharks mouth on them......

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on April 30, 2015, 04:40:49 AM
This pic looks like a pair of sharks.  Or is that just me?

Not just you mate
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

PR19_Kit

Ooooh, there's TWO of them! You've got a production line going Hank.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Rick Lowe

Quote from: kerick on April 30, 2015, 07:27:49 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on April 30, 2015, 07:20:32 AM
Quote from: zenrat on April 30, 2015, 04:40:49 AM
This pic looks like a pair of sharks.  Or is that just me?

Not just you mate

Just needs a dorsal fin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dcVyZ9CH9Y&noredirect=1

Uh-huh-uh... uh-huh-uh  dumdumdumdum - dumdumdumdum

'We're gonna need bigger AAA...'

zenrat

Quote from: Army of One on April 30, 2015, 05:01:41 AM
Ha......i was thinking that myself........i think Peru (?) use Hinds with an awesome sharks mouth on them......

:thumbsup: I have a folder full of pics of Peruvian hinds for future reference and inspiration.
Fred

Army of One

Quote from: zenrat on May 01, 2015, 03:23:15 AM
Quote from: Army of One on April 30, 2015, 05:01:41 AM

:thumbsup: I have a folder full of pics of Peruvian hinds for future reference and inspiration.

Oh......now that is something I would like to see.....really like some of the colour schemes. ......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!