Star League Warhammer!

Started by nighthunter, May 15, 2014, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nighthunter

So I took a 1/200 Macross Tomahawk, and turned it into a Battletech Warhammer WHM-6Rb, a SLDF Royal Battlemech. Here is the result of several days worth of work:

"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Cobra

Super Cool & a Superb Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Any more Planned? Keep up the Superb work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

nighthunter

Thanks, Dan!I have an Archer and a Rifleman in that same scale, Thinking, if I don't sell the Rifleman, of making them all Star League Mechs...

Cobra

Cool! I'm a Big Fan of Battletech, i found in one of The Battletech Novels a Mention of an Aerospace Fighter gave me a Sense of Pride.it was Called the CHP-W5 Chippewa Class Fighter! Hope to see more Superb stuff from you! Dan

nighthunter

Thank you again, Dan, I've got a bunch of N-scale Mechs waiting on Davion Guards decals, other than that they need a wash and a cover of Clear flat and they're done!

Cobra

No Problem. if You want to see more Battletech Mechs, i know a Site. Dan

nighthunter

Dan, I'm a member of lordsofthebattlefield.com, that's one of many sites, I also know about camospecs.com as well.

Steel Penguin

nice looking,  2 PPCs, SRM-6, mgs and med lasers, good hitting power and enough heat sinks!
and very adaptable for other fits as well
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

nighthunter

Steel Penguin, don't forget the two small lasers :P

Steel Penguin

apology's :lol: who could forget the 2 small lasers..  useful for  uhhh?!  I forget.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 

nighthunter

Steel, usually doing that internal damage that the Medium lasers & PPCs opened up in the armor or for anti-infantry.

Steel Penguin

id usually strip them out and add more meds, but that's just me. :thumbsup:
or go the whole hog and 3055 it, XL engine  double heat sinks  erppc, srm to a 4 pack and add guardian ecm, turn into a ghost hammer and use it as a command mech in lighter lances.
I thought that the mgs were best vs infantry I remember them getting bonus damage ( its ben years since ive played, cant you tell. ive got a folder full of mech designs still though)

Gondor

mmmmm Batletech. I have some of that around here somewhere that I never use

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

nighthunter

Quote from: Gondor on June 02, 2014, 11:46:24 AM
mmmmm Batletech. I have some of that around here somewhere that I never use

Gondor
I'd gladly take it off your hands! =P

Dizzyfugu

Reminds me that I have to take some new/more pics of my vintage 1:100 Tomahawk for my Destroid album on FlickR. I just have an old paper picture scan there, and two pics on black BG.  :thumbsup: