Someone had to ask!

Started by lancer, May 23, 2014, 01:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

One week to go lads.

As stated above however I will listen to/read any "almost there" pleas

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

Mine is on its wheels and legs, had to put my cat to sleep today so I am feeling a little bit low at the moment but will try to finish on/in time

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Sorry to hear about the cat mate. I know how you feel, been there in the past
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

She was 14 which is roughly 70 in cat years. Deteriorated from Friday evening onwards fairly sharply over the weekend so took the day off work yesterday to take her to the vet where she was put to sleep.

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

Geoff

Sorry for your loss, it's always a hard thing to do

Weaver

Sorry to hear it Gondor: had many a fine cat come and go here over the years, so I know how you feel.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Spey_Phantom

im very sorry to hear that, i know how painfull it is to say goodbye to a good pet :(
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Captain Canada

Poor kitty....always a hard time.

! still haven't even sourced a kit....guess I'd better wake up here !

:cheers: :banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Gondor

Quote from: Captain Canada on June 24, 2014, 02:18:10 PM
Poor kitty....always a hard time.

! still haven't even sourced a kit....guess I'd better wake up here !

:cheers: :banghead:

The Build finishes at the end of the week if I read things right Capt, your leaving it a little late there...

Gondor

NARSES2

Yup build will close officially on the 1st July (UK Time) but I will obviously allow models that are almost there, so to speak, any extra time needed.

After that there is no reason at all while you can't build a kit in tribute it will just not be part of the "official tribute build". I hope I've explained my reasons for that earlier in this thread.

If anyone is in doubt at all about what I mean by "but I will obviously allow models that are almost there, so to speak, any extra time needed" then PM me

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 26, 2014, 07:45:59 AM
Yup build will close officially on the 1st July (UK Time) but I will obviously allow models that are almost there, so to speak, any extra time needed.

After that there is no reason at all while you can't build a kit in tribute it will just not be part of the "official tribute build". I hope I've explained my reasons for that earlier in this thread.

If anyone is in doubt at all about what I mean by "but I will obviously allow models that are almost there, so to speak, any extra time needed" then PM me

PM inbound!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Just so everyone is clear this was my reply to Kitbasher

"Right what I'm going to do is close down the build to "new starts" on Tuesday morning. However any builds that have been started and have an existing thread will have until the end of the July to finish them, and I'm not going to be strict about exactly what the end of the month means.

After that I'm going to put a thread up with one photo in it from each of the completed builds as a final tribute. Might be easier for any of Anthony's family/friends who'd like to look at it."

Chris

So you've basically 4 weeks or so to finish things off, BUT NOT START ANYTHING NEW.

I've an idea who/what the final build will be so I'll start to PM people mid July or so to check progress. I want to close this build but I also want to give members the opportunity to finish their own tribute builds. Hope that's understandable ?

Scooterman

Mine just needs paint...............a lot of it!