What's on Howard of Effingham's 1/72 modelling bench..... and not?!

Started by Howard of Effingham, June 03, 2014, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: The Wooksta! on October 09, 2017, 03:05:33 AM
I can probably find a spare prop for the Spit.  Remind me nearer the time and I'll bring it down to Telford.  Which kit is it?  Airfix?

yes Wooksta its a new tool Airfix F22 in 1/72.

PM to follow nearer the time.

Fitting a Mk7 Nuke is harder than it looks on an F-107 so a Red Beard is glued in place for now.
Keeper of George the Cat.

The Wooksta!

Plenty of those props spare - even if I didn't have one in the spare, I could rob it quite easily from one of the many hoovered up from Home Bargains last year. A reminder nearer the time will get you said pieces.

If you tell me the colours, you could even have it assembled and painted...
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: The Wooksta! on October 10, 2017, 03:21:12 PM

If you tell me the colours, you could even have it assembled and painted...

Now there's an offer you can't refuse.  ;D ;D :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

Only because I think I have some spare and assembled anyway.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Howard of Effingham

FLASH MESSAGE

as some will recall I have in my time been a 1st and 2nd year undergraduate at the University of Warwick. At a major meeting on Monday morning last with my departmental head. he was able to give me some news which is only the start of the process in my final weeks as a Warwick u/g. I quote from the letter that the Professor and head of the Centre for Lifelong Learning gave me.... Mr Williams did not complete the course and therefore cannot be presented with an official transcript from the University. However, Mr Williams did successfully complete enough credits to be eligible for the award of Certificate of Higher Education in Early Years Professional Studies, and thus will be put forward to the University Steering Committee at the next available opportunity.

A GOOD RESULT FOR ME I THINK and when I recive my Cert. HE allow me to apply with confidence I hope for any HLTA [higher level teaching assistant] 's post at Primary School Level and especially EYFS and KS1 where I have spent my time over the last three years.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 19, 2017, 05:59:00 AM
Well done mate  :thumbsup: Hope you get the HLTA post.

are you going to SMW? if so we will have to have a brew and a chat and Chris I can fill you in properly. :)

NARSES2

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on October 19, 2017, 07:59:35 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on October 19, 2017, 05:59:00 AM
Well done mate  :thumbsup: Hope you get the HLTA post.

are you going to SMW? if so we will have to have a brew and a chat and Chris I can fill you in properly. :)

I shall be there  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Geoff

andrewj

Howard of Effingham

STOP PRESS!

I am further pleased to announce that this morning I was able to receive my award of Certificate of Higher Education in Early Years Professional Studies from my departmental head, Professor McKay at the University of Warwick, at a little after 1000hrs BST. The award is dated 23/10/2017 and is signed and dotted in all the right places.

Cheers! to all my friends on the premier wiff site

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

phoenix54

Trevor, CONGRATULATIONS  :thumbsup: 

So, you now OFFICIALLY have letters after yer name! and a camera AND a P.M.

What more could you ask for??!!!!!  :wacko:

Paul

Quote...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded

For my lifes love, Angie Connor
10/02/1961 - 11/11/2002
I'll never forget

PR19_Kit

That's good news Trevor, you'll need a Social Secretary now so we can make appointments to chat to you.  :thumbsup: ;D ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

rickshaw

How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.