Corsairs over Korea

Started by NARSES2, June 15, 2014, 07:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

I've almost got the Magna Spearfish finished and it's not that bad, although the wheels are truly awful  :banghead: I quite like Magna as long as I take my time. The Gloster F9/37 is quite a nice kit.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Nice one Chris ! Looks like she's ready for action, and I surely wouldn't want to get in her way ! Love the armament too.

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Spey_Phantom

it really came out great  :thumbsup:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

CSMO

Here is my Ultra Corsair in FAA colors, that I posted here earlier.  Adios, Larry.

"Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise would be merely a vulgar brawl."

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

retro_seventies

Always amazes me how trim the Corsair looks in Fleet Air Arm colours.  Nice one Chris!
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

NARSES2

Thanks Retro. Good to see you showing your face around again  :thumbsup:

comrade harps

QuoteQuote from: PR19_Kit on June 15, 2014, 05:16:30 PM
That's DAMN good Chris!  Thumbs Up Bow

I can't recall ever seeing a Super Corsair built up before and it might persuade me to start work on a French conversion I've had for many years now.

I'll add another, from the Special Hobby kit:
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,37289.msg604660.html#msg604660

" border="0
Whatever.

NARSES2

Captain Canada

That is nice !

I had one I had built many a year ago, but not sure if I ever had any photos of it !

:blink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Librarian

Tommy Blackburn would be proud :wub:. Lovely. On my permanent wish list of mainstream kits, especially 1/48.