American Tiger

Started by tc2324, July 02, 2014, 03:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Quote from: zenrat on July 14, 2014, 02:08:55 AM
It would be tricky finding the serials for RAF F111s with that website if you didn't know where to start.
Which I wouldn't.

Doesn't take long, even if you're not sure of the letter series.  Use the 'find' function on your browser, type in F-111, then go through each of the pages in the right kind of range.  I've done this before for other aircraft and found them quite quickly, very useful.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

zenrat

Quote from: Mossie on July 14, 2014, 08:24:21 AM...then go through each of the pages in the right kind of range...

Which you'd have to know in the first place.  I guess you guys have soaked up all this knowledge and/or built up your libraries.

It's good that you want to go to those lengths to impart realism to your Whiffs.  I think i'll just continue making stuff up.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

tc2324

G/D TF-111A
XV884/A
74 (Tiger) Sqn
RAF Leuchars
1st June 1967

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

NARSES2

Marvellous  :bow:

For some reason it looks so very "British" in that scheme
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Beauty. Love the metal finish. Kinda toned down like dope but also looks like weathered steel. I like it ! Looks awesome in RAF markings.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

Very nice build.  The silver finish is unusual for the period and stands out, great stuff. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.