B

Interim Eurofighter

Started by Biggles, September 24, 2004, 07:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Diamond

Man, we should have cloned twenties. Jackson wouldn't have given a poo-poo.

Biggles

I'm afraid the canards - like the history - are completely spurious.  The origins of most of my speculative models are in no-one's imagination but my own.  As the proud mum said of her 16-year-old son:

"He's made that sideboard out of 'is own 'ead, and he's got enough wood left for a table!"

elmayerle

Well, according to, at least in the original edition, the Aerofax book on the MiG-29, canards were considered at one point, though they more closely resembled those on the Su-27 variants with canards.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

F-32

Sweet idea, I love it. ^_^  

NARSES2

Quote"Million to one chances happen nine times out of ten"  -  Terry Pratchet
Only if your'e overweight, balancing on one leg on a rooftop trying to shoot a dragon with a longbow !
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quoteit be purdy :)
Wasn't that a haircut ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Davey B

Dunno, but she was once in The Avengers  :huh:

Nice MiG, BTW!

lancer

Quoteit be purdy :)
Wasn't that a haircut ?
A shotgun actually.Very expensive shptgun's
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.