QANTAS Concorde

Started by zenrat, August 26, 2014, 02:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

She looks awesome like that ! Too bad all the orders didn't pan out.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Go4fun

Quote from: rickshaw on August 27, 2014, 05:12:18 PM
At that size, he could build shelves inside it!  ;D ;D
There's an idea! An aircraft model with a transparent side with other model displayed inside. Drive contest judges nuts on just what they are judging!
"Just which planet are you from again"?

Weaver

Quote from: Go4fun on October 31, 2014, 07:30:47 AM
Quote from: rickshaw on August 27, 2014, 05:12:18 PM
At that size, he could build shelves inside it!  ;D ;D
There's an idea! An aircraft model with a transparent side with other model displayed inside. Drive contest judges nuts on just what they are judging!

Go one better: do a model-shop-in-a-plane. 1/72nd scale big transport with an extended, folding display "stall" full of 1/700th aircraft carrier models (mind you, they'd still only be 1/10th scale wouldn't they?) and customers walking out with armfulls of boxes. Put "Big H" logos on it and see if Hannants will buy it off you..... :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

PR19_Kit

Hmmmm, I've got both of the Revell 'See-Thru Sided' airliners in The Loft, the Tri-Star and the 747-200. Mind you, they're 1/144 so I'd need to make some seriously tiny models to 'sell' from them.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit