BV 155 and JU188E Mistel Gespan. 1/72 Finisched

Started by The Chaos, August 28, 2014, 05:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaos

Hi guys , I try sometimes hereby WIF Airplane modelling.
it should be a mistletoe bailiff. from the rabbit JU188 and the Airfix BF109. at the JU I have the hull built together and share built the bomb head and worked with Aves with diverseness other. as flyers are not so often build of me , I 'm curious about your opinions times.

McColm

Dizzyfugu

That warhead looks funky! Could also take a canopy, for a fast reconnaissance version...?

The Chaos

update :
the top of the bomb I have again revised and added to a propellant plant on the roof.
This should improve the transfer ignited during the release of the bomb as a higher speed to give, the defensive fire a bad chance.

As a carrier aircraft. I now if I should take the Focke Wuld A- 8 or from this 3 kits myself what build or still better a arrow

The Wooksta!

The 190as it used the same grade of fuel - meaning it could fly on fuel from the bomb until release, meaning greater range.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

dumaniac

love how you have covered over the Ju188 cockpit

great start to an interesting mistal

Bernie

albeback

Very interesting concept I like this. One question though, are you planning a single vertical tail fin or, V-Tail/tail fins mounted on the ends of the tail planes? I cannot help but wonder what the effect of the jet exhaust would be on a single vertical fin and rudder?

Allan
Loves JMNs but could never eat a whole one!!

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Captain Canada

Looks wild ! Love the shape of the new nose area.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Chaos

update : Hi guys , here the JU with Bostern at the wing tips. ( In some prototypes , there was the well )

The Chaos

update : I remove the small wing tip and mounting the main engine. ( here I had a lot of filling ) 

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Chaos

Update: the mistletoe is now assembled Finish. now follows the carrier aircraft.

The Chaos

Update:
The BV 155 started to fit , there is not really filling and I 'm going to have with Aves.

The Chaos