The American Hogsback bomber - Korea 1950

Started by Bungle, September 09, 2014, 08:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loupgarou

Quote from: kitnut617 on September 14, 2014, 09:40:25 AM

Jeff Garrity (afaik) was the only place where you could buy these books, and when John retired he was left with the project.  I had tried to contact John one time because I had spotted a couple of thing (because I had a boxing in my hand usually) but couldn't get hold of him (he usually responded) so I contacted Garrity to find out if there was a change in contact info, it was then Jeff told me that John had retired and wasn't doing it anymore but if I had any new info on kits I was to send the info to him.  Therefore I'm assuming that Jeff will publish another addendum some time in the future. 

Which is why I said send your pics to him -- just mention you have new or corrected info for the book.

Thanks for your explanation. I'll try to contact him. i too am interested in modelling history and would like Burns' work to be continued.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Martin H

Ive had at least 4 Novo F-82's in my stash at one point or another. Ive got a pair of bagged examples currently in the stash.

The moldings have all the usual haul marks of Frog tooling.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.