FB-14 Strikecat Stealth Fighter

Started by Jesse220, September 27, 2014, 12:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse220

Well I was thinking about the F-14 Tomcat which had retired from our us naval service and now in Iranian Service, But what if we make a stealth fighter  variant of it? With stealth technology like the F-35 and the F-15SE Silent Eagle. :rolleyes:

McColm

Go for it.
Although the internal space is a bit limited. Conformal tanks and a weapons bay might be a way around the problem.

Jesse220

Quote from: McColm on September 27, 2014, 02:19:27 PM
Go for it.
Although the internal space is a bit limited. Conformal tanks and a weapons bay might be a way around the problem.

Well I'm not a modeler but I can try to draw it. Abd the weapons bay, will think of something

lenny100

just fill in the tunnell between the engines that will make a large bay about the size of the f-22
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

Jesse220

And I'm thinking the FB-14 Strikecat Must have new advanced avionics like the F-22 and add pratt & whitney engines like the F-35. Further more it's nosecone must be stealth, plus the Engine exhausts must be like the X-31 experimental jet. Also it's Twin tails must be like the F-15SE Silent Eagle's twin tails. And the FB-14 is based off the Super Tomcat 21

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Jesse220 on September 27, 2014, 04:54:44 PM
And I'm thinking the FB-14 Strikecat Must have new advanced avionics like the F-22 and add pratt & whitney engines like the F-35. Further more it's nosecone must be stealth, plus the Engine exhausts must be like the X-31 experimental jet. Also it's Twin tails must be like the F-15SE Silent Eagle's twin tails. And the FB-14 is based off the Super Tomcat 21

Won't it end up BEING an F-22 then?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

McColm

Jesse220

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 27, 2014, 10:21:55 PM
Quote from: Jesse220 on September 27, 2014, 04:54:44 PM

Won't it end up BEING an F-22 then?

No, it would be different from the Naval Variant of the F-22. I want it to be a stealth variant of the F-14.

lenny100

Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

Jesse220

Quote from: lenny100 on September 28, 2014, 01:16:49 PM
something like tis you mean
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o279/Julhelm/afx_render3.jpg

Photobucket doesn't work on my computer you will have to Email the pic to me I'll note you

Captain Canada

Go buy an F-14, F-22, F-117 and F-35 kit and get at 'er I say !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

Quote from: lenny100 on September 28, 2014, 01:16:49 PM
something like tis you mean
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o279/Julhelm/afx_render3.jpg
I wonder if you changed the engines to the F-35 after market kits, you could have a swing-wing VSTOL?
Another build to add to the list.