VW Van Project Number 2

Started by Alvis 3.14159, September 28, 2014, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvis 3.14159

Continuing my adventures in creating bizarre versions of the Type Two...

ericr

the bibendum is well in place, very nice
  :thumbsup:

zenrat

Nice.  I think I like this better than the articulated version.  Colours are good.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

sandiego89

Well done, nice play on Euro-trash.
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

NARSES2

I've seen something very similar to that in France  :blink:

Tres Bon as they say  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

Go4fun

I'm enjoying this modified subject your've undertaken. A new look at an old familiar face.
"Just which planet are you from again"?

Old Wombat

I think you meant "Detritus Removal with Style" ............. but that's impossible! :blink:

No-one can remove that Sergeant of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch with anything even vaguely approaching Style! ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on October 31, 2014, 02:27:53 AM

No-one can remove that Sergeant of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch with anything even vaguely approaching Style! ;D

He's other half "Ruby ?" probably could  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Nice one Alvis ! Almost looks like the real thing !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Alvis 3.14159

Quote from: Old Wombat on October 31, 2014, 02:27:53 AM
I think you meant "Detritus Removal with Style" ............. but that's impossible! :blink:

Oh #$@&!@$#$#@%%!!!!
A spelling error. ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the plus end, it's a word so seldom used that most people (including myself, #$&@#%!) didn't catch it. Thanks for the catch!

Oh well, it gives me the excuse to redo the decals, as they silvered something terrible on the green areas.
:(
Frowny face!

Alvis Pi