Started by Dizzyfugu, September 30, 2014, 02:11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

...for a current project on the bench.  ;D

A teaser... by dizzyfugu, on Flickr

McColm

How am I supposed that out?

PR19_Kit

It's camouflaged for sure..............  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

sandiego89

Hmm, stealthy perhaps...
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

Army of One

Ha......with him it could be anything.......!!! This could be the discarded part of one of four kits that have been operated on to make one.......so I'm going with my initial hought.....high speed torpedo boat........ ;D ;)
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Army of One on September 30, 2014, 05:29:50 AM
Ha......with him it could be anything.......!!! This could be the discarded part of one of four kits that have been operated on to make one.......so I'm going with my initial hought.....high speed torpedo boat........ ;D ;)

No, it flies, yes, it's stealthy, and the torpedo boat idea has a certain grain of truth to it! ;)

Captain Canada

Looks like an RCAF aeroplane to me  :thumbsup:

Nice combo of colours too !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

JayBee

but a torpedo boat, NAH. It has desert camouflage so it can not be a boat  :rolleyes:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

McColm

When I worked in the new operations room in Gibraltar they had Royal Navy graphics with Royal Air Force software. Which when plotted on a map/chart ment you saw ships traveling over land when they should have been in the Med.
So it could be a torpedo boat on a trailer?

Gondor

Twin Fin and twin engined I am betting by the look of things.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Army of One

Oh.....I see no one recognises humour... ;)...I'll be watching this to see what it is......... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

McColm

There's a fin of some sort casting a shadow and something resembling a inlet or heat exchanger in grey/black. Could be a Mig, but I don't know the scale of the build.

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Gondor on September 30, 2014, 11:01:17 AM
Twin Fin and twin engined I am betting by the look of things.

Gondor

Keen eye and imagination... very good!  ;)

Scale is, as per usual, 1:72.

Muahahah...  :wacko:

sandiego89

I was thinking soemthing like the Mig-37 Ferret, which came out after the F-19 stealth kit (and was actually much closer to the F-117 than the curvy F-19 kit was)
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: sandiego89 on October 01, 2014, 08:00:01 AM
I was thinking soemthing like the Mig-37 Ferret, which came out after the F-19 stealth kit (and was actually much closer to the F-117 than the curvy F-19 kit was)

Direction is good, but here's no direct relation to either fantasy aircraft.  ;)