F-22 alternative color scheme

Started by Hobbes, September 28, 2004, 10:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

QuoteLooking good, Hobbes !

And those fins are monstrous........ :wacko:

But I think the attack on Iran will come alot sooner......lets say, in Oct., if bush's numbers don't take off !

That'll be his 'big surprise', attacking another soverign nation for political gain.

Oops........getting political again !

It won't be an 'Invasion', tho.....too many recruits caught up in Afghanistan and Iraq already. Just a few bombs here and there, maybe Isreal will do the dirty work for them.

:ph34r:
Naaaaaaaaaah, It Israel pulling thestrings Toad.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Hobbes

QuoteI concur with Evan.  Win2000 was one of the most stable Windows operating systems I've ever used.  WinME, however....
For a desktop, Windows 2000 is fine (mostly). For a system that has lives depending on it, I'd want an OS that never, ever crashes. Windows is monolithic, with way too many features that you don't need in a combat system, but that can't be removed. And, you need a real-time OS, where you can guarantee a response time. In Windows, you can't do that.
Oh you mean something like OS/400 then. This one has a 99.5% PROVEN reliability against crashes.....
Something like that. I know that for naval combat systems, UNIX (often with real-time extensions) was/is quite popular. Before that, VAX/VMS was common.  

Hobbes

And another photo, this time with an F-16 next to it for comparison.  

Still not enough light, so the images tend to be very noisy. Have to find a solution for that.