Pass the Chimmichanga's, and no-one gets hurt...!

Started by deathjester, October 30, 2014, 06:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathjester

Well, with Halloween fast approaching, our eldest son has decided that he needs a Deadpool costume to go Trick or Treating!  So, I decided to make him something like the main man's favourite weapon, the Ingram MAC-10;

http://www.stormfrontmodels.co.uk/gallery/image.jpg?attredirects=0

Cue one very happy son!!

rickshaw

Hopefully something that convincing won't get him arrested.    Looks just like the real deal.   :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

pyro-manic

Nice work! Be very careful with that, however. Perhaps paint the muzzle bright orange or something (like airsoft weapons etc.) to prevent any possible legal issues? You don't want the night ruined by a van-full of blokes in black with MP5s....
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

scooter

Quote from: pyro-manic on October 30, 2014, 08:40:35 PM
Nice work! Be very careful with that, however. Perhaps paint the muzzle bright orange or something (like airsoft weapons etc.) to prevent any possible legal issues? You don't want the night ruined by a van-full of blokes in black with MP5s....

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

rickshaw

In some places the danger would be that he'd get shot while out trick or treating.    :o
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

deathjester

Quote from: scooter on October 30, 2014, 08:51:04 PM
Quote from: pyro-manic on October 30, 2014, 08:40:35 PM

Yes, and this is the costume that he,ll be wearing too...

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng