CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

jcf

It lives!

Latverian Armoured Corps aka Doom tank, as in Doctor Doom.  ;D
Flag and crest to come.
Vallejo acrylics brush-painted over airbrushed Vallejo grey primer, green sanded back for 'used' look; mix of Vallejo satin varnish, black, Vallejo thinner and water used for wash, SNJ aluminum powder used for highlights.

zenrat

The mobile pillbox approach to armoured warfare.
Looking good Jon and your bench looks to have struck the perfect balance between clean, clear work area and swept aside chaos.
:mellow:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on March 31, 2017, 01:30:45 AM
The mobile pillbox approach to armoured warfare.
Looking good Jon and your bench looks to have struck the perfect balance between clean, clear work area and swept aside chaos.
:mellow:

Not even sure it could be considered mobile ??? It's always struck me as a strange beast and they didn't build many. Would have been suitable for defending a cross roads in a city or similar though, especially given the nature of all those "small" conflicts in 1919.

Nice one Jon  :thumbsup:

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

Looks like something a Jawa would build.
Nice work!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

zenrat

The exhaust looks very susceptible to potatoes... ;D
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

chrisonord

I suspect only time lapse photography would see this thing actually moving. It just needs a bag of coal and some logs on a trailer behind it.Very cool build though and not something I have seen done before either.  :thumbsup:
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

jcf

Thanks folks.
I'll be adding Latverian flags and a Doctor Doom crest/shield to it.

Cheers.

Captain Canada

What a cool looking machine. Like a rolling row house....with guns !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

Nice work John.  I've got one of the small-scale Emhar kits on the go at the moment, nearly finished, real world.

Quote from: Captain Canada on May 06, 2017, 10:17:47 AM
What a cool looking machine. Like a rolling row house....with guns !

:thumbsup:

Handy if you live in a rough part of town! :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Joe C-P

Brilliant! Until it runs into a "sleeping policeman". Or a small pothole. Or an unfortunate squirrel.

Let's see that promised finished project! DOOM demands it be finished!
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

jcf

The tank will be marked with Latverian crosses, a rework of a Latverian flag .svg from Wikipedia.
No, they aren't in the comics, I made it up.
;D

jcf

Home-printed decals fought me, other side is silvered, seems I didn't get it 'glossy' enough
first time around for this particular brand. >:(
I may go back and add more weathering/wash because getting the thing even enough to
sort of work for the decals kinda washed out the chalks.
So it goes.

zenrat

It's hard to believe that this is mostly a RW build.  It's such an improbable looking machine.
What were they thinking?

Good job.  I'm confident you will conquer your decals.
Fred

NARSES2

It does look good and echoing Zenrat I've always struggled with how they came up with this design ? No wonder they prefered to use captured British tanks. I presume they used captured Renault FT's ? Can't remember seeing any photos though.

I've seen some drawings and models of "Heer 1919" projects and they look quite modern which makes the A7V look even more  :o. Not sure however how many of those I've seen were real projects ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.