NöNö Bärs Cars an other things that can be driven (Completed: Mercedes MGP W01)

Started by nönöbär, November 16, 2014, 06:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nönöbär

Well, I guess this can be called a What-If: A Ferrari Formula 1 car that is able to win races and even to win the championship...  ;D

Ok, ok, its just a Revell 1:24 scale Ferrari F1-2000, Michael Schumachers car in which he won his first championship for Ferrari. Build directly OOB, its my first F1 car attempt recently.

Daily updates from my engineer: https://twitter.com/Scratchbr1

--------------------
German Naval History               : www.german-navy.de
Bärenreisen                             : www.barenurlaub.de

NARSES2

Well I've not built a car model since the early Airfix kits but I can recognise a well built one - gorgeous  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nönöbär

A little 1/72 scale BRDN-2 is completed. With NVA colors. A quite nice S-Model kit (with two of those vehicles in the box). Some PE parts are also included but I could not find them around, so the first of the two is done without them.

The complete Russian made vehicle collection:

I normally use them to set up small dioramas while making photos of aircraft models.

--------------------

Captain Canada

Nice work. I really like the Schummi car. The Rooskie collection looks pretty good too !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nönöbär

Just finished another Formula One Car, the Mercedes MGP W01 as it was driven by Michael Schmacher during the German GP in 2010:

Together with the Feraari F1-2000:

It's a 1/24 scale Revell kit. Besides the wheels and suspension - which did not want to fit together, it was a quite easy build.

--------------------

Captain Canada

Another beauty ! I love the differences in the two....still like the Ferrari tho. Love the red look. I've got the Villneauve car from his championship year....gonna build it one of these years. I'd like to do it with a rubber mark down the side from where Schummi had his little temper tantrum at being beat  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Captain Canada on June 14, 2015, 06:21:46 AM
I'd like to do it with a rubber mark down the side from where Schummi had his little temper tantrum at being beat  :thumbsup:

Which one of the dozen or so would that be then?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Sticky Fingers

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 14, 2015, 10:20:03 AM
Which one of the dozen or so would that be then?
Jerez 1997, lap 21, is my guess  ;)