Scully's Saucerers

Started by TomZ, December 26, 2014, 11:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomZ

Operation LUSTY, Team 3: Scully's Saucerers

The common knowledge was that Operation LUSTY had two teams.Team One, under the leadership of Colonel Harold E. Watson, a former Wright Field test pilot, collected enemy aircraft and weapons for further examination in the United States. This team became known as Watson's Whizzers.Team Two recruited scientists, collected documents and investigated facilities.
What is not common knowledge is that there was a third team, under the command of Colonel William Shelly. This team was classified as top secret and operated outside of all regular command structures. This team was charged with the capture of all machinery, personnel and documents connected with the German flying saucer research.

More on my site: http://www.airwar1946.nl/index.htm

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

McColm

Wow ! Great work, the B-30 looks impressive.
Must build my own version, some day soon.

Weaver

Oh well done - that looks really good!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

zenrat

Surely this is a RW build...
;D

Very good.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Now that's the first time I've ever been able to grasp the size of the thing  :thumbsup: Great diorama
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TomZ

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 27, 2014, 05:43:32 AM
Now that's the first time I've ever been able to grasp the size of the thing  :thumbsup: Great diorama

And this is the small one. This is the bonus Haunebu I kit from the Anigrand Haunebu II. The Haunebu II is more than twice as big!

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Captain Canada

Very nice ! That saucer is huge. Imagine seeing it take off ? Wow. Great dio too.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Rheged

I think that I can just distinguish one of those figures as wearing a Royal Navy uniform.......another one of the machines omitted from  Winkle Brown's list perhaps???
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

NARSES2

Quote from: zuid99 on December 27, 2014, 11:55:39 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on December 27, 2014, 05:43:32 AM

And this is the small one. This is the bonus Haunebu I kit from the Anigrand Haunebu II. The Haunebu II is more than twice as big!

TomZ

Never realised there was a I and a II. Thanks
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

sandiego89

Great work!  Well laid out. 
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

DogfighterZen

I also believe this is not whiff...  :wacko: Excellent work!!  :bow:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

kerick

Ah, so this is what Roswell looked like!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise