Flightpath UK

Started by Weaver, December 26, 2014, 03:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

Interesting conversion from Flightpath that turns a 1/72nd AWACS into a USN E-6A TACAMO aircraft. For whifferey, the same equipment could be fitted to some other airframe:

Flightpath UK
Aircraft detailing sets (resin)
FHP72201 1:72 Boeing E-6A Mercury Conversion & Detail Set - For Airfix/Heller E3 kits - Full detail set, with resin wing tip pods & rear fuselage section, plus towed array gear and full aerial & antennae fit, together with etched turbine blades, and many other details. The Mercury is the US Navy's replacement for the C.130 in the role of maintaining links with missile launching submarines, and designed [with multiple re-fuellings], to perform missions of up to 72 hours - [Boeing E-3D / E-3F Sentry AWACS]  £26.30  £21.92
http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/FHP72201

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Weaver

Flightpath are now doing ten of their little SIGINT "UFO" aerials in a separate pack for a fiver. Ideal for all modern SIGINT/ELINT/AEW/LRMPS whiffs:

Flightpath UK
Aircraft detailing sets (metal)
FHP72221 1:72 SIGINT Antennae. Boxed set of 10 - these are the circular pylon-mounted dishes seen on many US, NATO and other aircraft types. These are suplied in several of our C-130 and military Boeing 707-based sets and we have made them available as a seperate set following several requests from customers.  £4.99  £4.16
http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/FHP72221

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones