My stash just grew again (2015)

Started by Army of One, December 31, 2014, 03:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Fujimi always had some splendid box art on their kits, I can almost HEAR those twin Spey's howling in that pic!  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on October 02, 2015, 01:42:53 AM
They've corrected the spelling.  The photo i was looking at on HLJ says "SILVER JUNBILEE".

Definitely sounds like a word inherited from the days of the Raj  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

Yesterday, received from England my 2nd Monogram F-16XL!  :party:
This one was even cheaper than the first i bought and it's also in perfect condition! :mellow:

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Nice one Zac. Supercool box art as well !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Steel Penguin

had part of my Northstar order arrive today,  the rest will come when the nickstarter has finished
so ( all 28mm lead)  a giant toad and frost leopard,  a pack of wolves,  2 young fire elementalists ( if they should get too cold they be Frozen), an Amazon ( greek dress, helm and spear).  Pirate captain Crowe, arr jim lad, and Lichfield tony and his dog.  and to start my Baroness Marion du Bellem warband, the Darksword Cersti Lanister.
It looks as though the Nickstarter for the Thaw of the lich king, frostgrave supplement is going like stink, the initial 3 spend goles are past so ill be getting at least for free a Templar figure, a 5 man basic plastic troops sprue, and a dark cauldron resin mini, with the distinct possibility of further freebees to come. 
so happy here.

ohh and Zac  what scale is that Phantom?
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Captain Canada

Those Fuji Phantoms are 72nd scale.

My bro was heading to the LHS today and grabbed that new Canuck Models BoB CF-18 kit, but he asked me if I needed anything. I now have the 3 main colours to do my German aeros in the easiest BoB colour scheme I could find  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Steel Penguin

thanks CC, too small for me ( though I don't really need another in 48th when has that stopped any of us)
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on October 03, 2015, 12:20:52 PM
I now have the 3 main colours to do my German aeros in the easiest BoB colour scheme I could find  :thumbsup:

Yup there are some Luftwaffe schemes in the BoB that are doable without an airbrush. They start getting more difficult for us brush painters during it  :rolleyes:. I've found a nice, slightly unusual 110 scheme that avoids mottle  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rick Lowe

So I went round to a friend's place and we went through a minor STP (Stash Transfer Procedure).

All 1/72:

A second Airfix Gazelle for either a Blue Thunder conversion or an Optica-Like conversion (depends which I want to start first)
Hasegawa F4U Corsair to get a Turboprop nose for a Post-war COIN whif
KP Spitfire MkIX for a real world build, 485 Sqn probably - or Colin Grey, not sure yet which.

Received the order of 1/32 slot car bodies from Patto's Place, so I can now get some of those underway (in time) and get some more OZ muscle in the collection.

Cheers

Steel Penguin

from Pegasus hobbies and games in Monmouth
Airfix 1:48  warrior kit   number N+1 for the stash, 
they also have a good selection of paints, board games and other stuff

McColm

Not one but two 1/25 AMT Ford Capris.
PK-4106 is the Matchbox kit " American modified Ford Capri II", chrome side exhaust pipes, flared wheel arches- hatchback with quad headlights, custom wheels, no front or rear bumper/fenders.

T435 is the AMT that looks more like the European MkIII. "Sport Coupé".
Could replace the quad headlights for a single lens.
Or the a Shelby look-a-like.

Green Dragon

Forgot to post some stuff from September.
Revell 1/32nd Arado196A (from my brother for my Birthday)
And from me for my Birthday:-
Airfix DH.88 Comet (Green G-ACSR)  Thinking of fitting guns for a Porco Rosso/Crimson Skies style Pirate fighter.
Airfix EE Lightning F.2A
Airfix HS Harrier GR.1
Airfix F-51D Mustang

Got the Bathroom redone and one of the guys is a Modeller and sold me an Airfix Vulcan for £20.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

zenrat

No kits but my postie did deliver some Vallejo acrylics in RLM shades so I can paint my BoB builds.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

DogfighterZen

From the UK, delivered yesterday ;D Xtrakit 1/72 G-91R decals for a few Air Forces, including the PoAF Scorpions Squad from the Colonial war in Africa. :thumbsup:
Also some Parafilm to mask aircraft wheels for painting. Saw it on Greg Williams's F-16XL conversion, seems to be very good for that use.

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Austanker