Super Sonic Interceptor. 1/350

Started by The Chaos, January 01, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaos

evening ,
Construction time about 2 days, a Supersonic Interceptor US Marines.
Born from an F- 4 and a Hakeye by Trumpeter. Has not become perfect,
but I like it anyway, just has its quirks.

kerick

Ready for a high altitude intercept! You must have very good eyes to do such a tiny aircraft so well!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Cobra

This is Superb :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: has a certain bit of "Gerry Anderson" Flavor to it! Keep up the Superb Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Yes. Odd but somehow not. Love the pic from above. Does look like a high-altitude fighter.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Beat me to it Cobra.  Exactly what id expect to see in Thunderbirds or Stingray.
Nice.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

DogfighterZen

In that scale... to me, that's an amazing job!!  :bow: :bow:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"