Zenrat's Flying Circus

Started by zenrat, January 02, 2015, 10:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

Rick Lowe

zenrat

Turbine Car is finished.
I'll take some decent pics during the week.

1963 Chrysler Turbine Car by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Looks pretty damned decent as she sits there! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Thanks folks.

Ballarat NNL is tomorrow.  She was built for the Special Theme class which this year is 1/25 out of box builds.

I am also taking the Pirate Car, Flying Dinghy, RAAF Hunna, RAN FAA SLUF, Pearl Harbor 50th Anniversary Mitsubishi Evo, and Hydra Blohm & Voss P.194.

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Back now.

57 Chevy Street Freak got second in class, Pirate Car got third in class, and Pearl Harbor Anniversary Mitsubishi Evo got second in class (proving people do have a sense of humour).
Everything survived intact apart from the SLUF which dropped the MER from its port wing whilst in transit.  Luckilly the bombs were not fused.   ;D

Spent some money.  Brian (Buzzbomb) made me buy something i was trying not to buy...

There were some interesting builds there.  Pictures will be posted eventually when they finish uploading.  Or maybe tomorrow.
Fred

NARSES2

Well done on the placing's Fred  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Thanks Chris.

Winning is not why I go but it is nice to know people appreciate what i've done.

Next show is model expo in June for which i'll take more planes and less cars.
But first I have two GB builds to finish.
Fred

Old Wombat

Well done, Fred! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Yeah, BT's talked me into buying things before, too. :angel:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

buzzbomb

Quote from: Old Wombat on May 21, 2023, 07:27:13 AMWell done, Fred! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Sometimes, things just need to be done ;D I have now invested in getting Fred to build something that will no doubt be stunning.

NARSES2

Quote from: buzzbomb on May 21, 2023, 03:37:39 PM
Quote from: Old Wombat on May 21, 2023, 07:27:13 AMWell done, Fred! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Sometimes, things just need to be done ;D I have now invested in getting Fred to build something that will no doubt be stunning.

Throughout history all the great artists had patrons  ;)  Well they did pre 19th Century anyway  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

I've never liked being patronised...
 ;)

A box containing the sprues I need to continue building a Ford WOT8 arrived from ICM today.  Yay!
Fred