ECTO 1 ,,not anymore .

Started by Wardukw, January 27, 2015, 09:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go4fun

As a model builder and enthusiast I have to say this is a great build so far. The details exceed some I've seen featured in magazines.
"Just which planet are you from again"?

Wardukw

Thanks man ... reading things like that makes me feel all gooey inside and annoys my mates too ,,which makes me even happier ... things with this machine remain the same dew to work but that time has given me time to think of new ideas and one which is going to happen is the paint...its still going to be green but instead of going with a black stripe down the sides i am now thinking chrome mirror sliver which will work with the black wheels and the green ... only one way to know for sure  :thumbsup:  :smiley:

Phill
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on June 19, 2015, 10:29:31 PM
... [snip] ... that time has given me time ... [snip] ...

Time has a habit of doing that ... unless it's rushing by too fast to stop & smell the roses.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Couldnt agree more Guy ... the problem is is the amount of time i have some days and thats giving me more ideas and then that leads to problems finding the time to make those ideas a reality ...oh i need more time  :smiley:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

Or to live faster! "2 x" isn't enough, "5 x" or "10 x" should cover it (& the actual span should not decrease as the inverse of the speed).

MiB

My virtual repaint site: http://hangarofmib.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------
-"Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around in a Ford POS?"

-"Nothing is as it seems, guy!"

Wardukw

Sorry to say but Ecto is no more..it died in a house explosion which always took out 98% of all my other models too..and damn near me with it.

Old Wombat

See, I'm still being impressed by your builds 7 years on! ;D :thumbsup:

zenrat

Mines still in the stash.  Untouched.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Wardukw

Hahaha Guy..yeah matey that would seem to be the case.  ;D
That is one car i wish i could build again..same pretty much everything I'd done and was doing..it was going to be very cool when done...the annoying thing is i would need about 6 other cars and aftermarket sets just to rebuild it.
Fred dont get rid of it..i believe their getting harder to get even tho its not great model it is pretty much one of a kind.

McColm

Great work  :thumbsup: I think I have the Revell 1/24 model kit in my stash or did I sell it. I'm not quite sure.

jcf

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on February 06, 2022, 01:08:53 PM
Sorry to say but Ecto is no more..it died in a house explosion which always took out 98% of all my other models too..and damn near me with it.

Did you cross the streams?  ;)

Wardukw

Hahahahaha ya smart arse Jon ..brilliant bit of thinking and no 😂
The bloody annoying thing is i do want to build another one of these ..ive had ideas looking at pics of the old model.
The expensive part is all the cars id need to buy just to be able to build verison 2 and id need 3 just for starters..

McColm

I have one in the stash,  I'm going down the campervan/ doormobile conversion route .

zenrat

This just reached these shores.
$AU 70 from Metro Hobbies.
I won't be getting one.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..