PLUM 1:72 Shira-Dow III ("Wings of Honneamise"), sprue pics @p.3

Started by Dizzyfugu, February 10, 2015, 02:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

It's war as a commercial proposition.  Companies contract with countries to fight for them.
I know I missed a lot due to not reading some of the subtitles but I got the feeling the movie was part of a much bigger whole.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Madoc

Any further word on these WoH kits?

Display models?

Pre-painted / pre-built?

Regular "assemble it yourself" scale models?

Die-cast?
Wherever you go, there you are!

jcf

Dizzyfugu

I revive this thread because pics of the Plum item at Wonderfestival appeared yesterday...

Tha canopy looks a bit odd/blurred, but maybe it's just a prototype. Imagine that in Luftwaffe colors...?  :party:

NARSES2

Yup canopy looks as though someone has mucked it up whilst glueing it....I know the feeling  :banghead: The rest just looks plain  :blink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Madoc

Excellent!  The detail looks great.  Yeah, the canopy needs... work... but the rest looks very appealing.  I'm reminded though of just how delicate that landing gear is.  Scratching it with metal tube / wire in place of the kit parts looks a real pain.

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Gondor

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on July 27, 2015, 05:08:58 AM
I revive this thread because pics of the Plum item at Wonderfestival appeared yesterday...

That canopy looks a bit odd/blurred, but maybe it's just a prototype. Imagine that in Luftwaffe colours...?  :party:

Looks like something out of "The Sky Crawlers"

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Madoc

Quote from: Gondor on July 28, 2015, 03:06:36 AM

Gondor

/sigh....

Kids these days...

/sigh...

Consider that  "Wings of Honneamise" came out in 1987 and "Sky Crawlers" came out in 2008...

jcf

Gondor

Quote from: Madoc on July 28, 2015, 12:31:43 PM
Quote from: Gondor on July 28, 2015, 03:06:36 AM

Gondor

/sigh....

Kids these days...

/sigh...

Consider that  "Wings of Honneamise" came out in 1987 and "Sky Crawlers" came out in 2008...

Why thank you   :rolleyes: I am actually at least a year older than you are, I have simply not been exposed to or had access to such subject matter to be able to be as knowledgeable about the subject  ;D

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Madoc

Well, obviously then you've led too sheltered a life!  You must needs get out more often!  There, problem solved! ;D

Quote from: Gondor on July 28, 2015, 01:51:10 PM
Why thank you   :rolleyes: I am actually at least a year older than you are, I have simply not been exposed to or had access to such subject matter to be able to be as knowledgeable about the subject  ;D

Gondor

crudebuteffective

Quote from: Madoc on August 05, 2015, 12:40:26 PM
Well, obviously then you've led too sheltered a life!  You must needs get out more often!  There, problem solved! ;D

Quote from: Gondor on July 28, 2015, 01:51:10 PM

Gondor

if he gets out more!!!!???? he has less time to follow the true path to enlightenment .... whif modelling

CBE
Remember, if the reality police ask you haven't seen us in ages!
When does "old enough to know better" kick in?

Madoc

Looks like these are finally making their way to store shelves.

I just an eBay listing for one and found them on Asian hobby sites.

They're listing them as having a July release date.  Well, at least the Schira-dow is listed.

Honneamise Kingdom Air Force Fighter Schira-dow 3rd - Single-seat Type