Balgavi Air Force V.I.P

Started by HARIHAR, February 13, 2015, 06:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARIHAR

Good to be back :) , After years of personal pause in modelling and building I'm beck crazier then ever  :wacko: , So to beginning with story...
Balgavi Air Force (B.A.F.) is private funding force rise from genius trading skills of one man , First Degree Capetian Marshall of Thorium Thunder Bird Order : His  Authority Blublant Blant Ferdjektli or me  ;D, Who was so capable  and touched with god finger that he (or me in this case) , was given enormous quantity of cryptocoins , Bitcoins and Dogecoins , so He formed private state inside his original state (Vojvodina witch is also part of bigger state Serbia witch ,not so long ago, also was part of more big state of ex Yugoslavia :(  :drink: :bow: :party:  )
And so with mark of god fingertips on Him He started to bye jets from countries all around the globe, Jets with some major structural or problem of different kind   :tornado:  , He also menage to get his hands on some new machines (Money opens all doors in today's world ) , even on some 5gen stealth frames ,technologies and engines :) , but we must not forgot His genie and genie mind of his engineers, scientists and designers all working under same roof of Balgavi Air Research (B.A.R.). B.A.F. and B.A.R come to exist in January this year or 2015.
This is brief history of B.A.F and B.A.R , You will be updated regularly with all major projects together with various  pictures from them ..  :cheers:

We also started 5 gen Rafale modification with help from parts , technology and overall design from  Russian project 1.44 . Also we working on EFMIR, unique combination of France Mirage F1,Mirage 2000 and Euro Euro-fighter Typhoon .... And there is tons and tons of others started and not jet started programs like Advanced Attack Maned Platform ...
You can look on Balgavi Air Force and Balgavi Air Research more like on USAF skunk works and black projects more then like real treating force  :tank: Hope we will grove and find some good solutions for old planes and new ideas for new awesome ones...

We hope and working on uniting design and technology of different nations and blocks , we wish to build planes with parts from suhkois , teens,mirages and rafales.kfirs and panteras,tornados and bears..:)

For beginning  few pictures from major modifications started on F-15a bird , purchased  from USAF in 2014 for couple of hundred bitcoins and few millions dogecoins (real price must stay secret by contract that we sign with USAF )

HARIHAR

I will need help from someone here.. Have no idea how to post pictures from my hdd to here? Do I need to upload them first on some service or woth? As I remember that part was easier in the past,or I just can see button for upload pictures?!? PLEASE HELP ,or nothing of my awesome modifications on F-15 :-) TY

Runway ? ...

Working with your first link in Chrome.
Click on it to expand the thumb.
Right click on that and select "copy image url"
Paste that in to an open post on here
https://w05.asuswebstorage.com/webrelay/getresizedphoto/khaf9cwppvd8ggq/ZLMRtqooYXH01JNA7QcvQ5uuG1WXB9FuKg16cij5riynT+iLzibynEfP0df/8W8l.jpg
Then add {img} and {/img} using square not curly brackets to either end of the string to get

Simples. ;)

There are easier ways/hosts but that is where you're at at the moment.

Captain Canada

Wow those are nice !

Love what you are doing to the F-15.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

This link explains my trial and tribulations, but yes you need to use a host site.

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,32096.0.html
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Nice model! :thumbsup:
And, uh... do you know what B.A.F. means in French? (written "baffe"). This is "swipe", hand-swing in the face, rather familiarl but threatening for a military aircraft... :lol:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]