Scots Soldiers on Exercise in Kenya

Started by Howard of Effingham, February 16, 2015, 05:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howard of Effingham

hmm, as the originator for this link and while I don't mind talk about star trek please can we get aback on track where possible!
Keeper of George the Cat.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on February 18, 2015, 02:09:59 AM
hmm, as the originator for this link and while I don't mind talk about star trek please can we get aback on track where possible!

I thought we were on Trek...............  ;) ;D :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: PR19_Kit on February 18, 2015, 04:10:33 AM

ok, so if some posts a piccy of kate mulgrew [aka Captain Janeway] in this thread i'll withdraw me whinge!  ;D

Weaver

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on February 18, 2015, 04:54:10 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on February 18, 2015, 04:10:33 AM

ok, so if some posts a piccy of kate mulgrew [aka Captain Janeway] in this thread i'll withdraw me whinge!  ;D

Okay, how's this?

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Howard of Effingham

only about say 20%.

you get a much better mark by posting a picture of her and the voyager team on the bridge.   ;D

[nurse the darkened room keys please  ;D ]

btw one of the photos of this exercise that the MOD did release is of a lady soldier from the RRS [judging by the beret she was wearing] hugging a very
young [18 month to three year old] local.

Weaver

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on February 18, 2015, 05:11:11 AM
only about say 20%.

you get a much better mark by posting a picture of her and the voyager team on the bridge.   ;D

Ah, you didn't specify a picture of her 15-20 years ago..... :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: Weaver on February 18, 2015, 05:48:29 AM
Quote from: Howard of Effingham on February 18, 2015, 05:11:11 AM
only about say 20%.

Ah, you didn't specify a picture of her 15-20 years ago..... :wacko:

even so weaver, she has matured well.  I give you an extra 20% for being cheeky in Cheshire.....  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

As me mum would have said "lost a shilling found a penny". What the heck's given her the hump in that piccie ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 18, 2015, 07:48:49 AM
As me mum would have said "lost a shilling found a penny". What the heck's given her the hump in that piccie ?

She's obviously stuck in a small room in Kenya, being ferociously skirled at by a piper from a Scots regiment...........
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: Rheged on February 18, 2015, 08:52:46 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on February 18, 2015, 07:48:49 AM

She's obviously stuck in a small room in Kenya, being ferociously skirled at by a piper from a Scots regiment...........

:thumbsup: quite! :thumbsup: