Hello...I made me a Whiff...almost

Started by Zeke, February 20, 2015, 12:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeke

Hi everyone...it's been a while since I've posted anything, mainly because I don't get to do many What If projects anymore but this one is nearly maybe could be a What...who knows... hope you like...

ZM 1:32 Ho229 done in something like the prototype markings... ;D

Steve

It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

Dizzyfugu

Cool!  :thumbsup:

Hinomarus would have made it even whiffier...  ;)

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Librarian

Words escape me so  :blink: :blink: :bow: :bow:. Not a fan of the plane but..... :thumbsup:.

sandiego89

Wow, really great, the paint is supurb.  Like the wood and the different colored metals.
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Go4fun

If Bruce (Batman) Wayne has designed an aircraft in that era...
What a wonderful work of modeling art.  :bow:
"Just which planet are you from again"?

ChernayaAkula

Wonderful build!  :bow:

EDIT: Just occurred to me that the "fuselage" section of the Ho 229 might provide a wonderful base for a Land Speed Record contender whif. Just add some shrouded wheels and let 'er rip across the Bonneville Salt Flats.  :wacko:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Captain Canada

Holy wow that is awessome ! Great job on that build. Love all of the work you did inside....looks like it qould really fly ! :tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

:o Ok, not a whiff but, as Wayne and Garth say: "EXCELLENT"!!  :bow:

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 20, 2015, 09:18:11 PM
Holy wow that is awessome ! Great job on that build. Love all of the work you did inside....looks like it qould really fly ! :tornado:

My feelings exactly!  :thumbsup:

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Rhodri

Zeke

Thank fellas...:)
I was constrained into how much of a Whif I could make by it having to go in a magazine article. Personally I find the usual 1946 camouflage you see on this thing to be a bit boring. :(
Dizzyfugu, I think Hinomarus and defense of the homeland white bands would have been perfect! :D
It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

dumaniac

zenrat

Excellent.  I love the third picture form the bottom.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..