What-if Dornier Do 335A-1a/U4 now FINISHED!!!

Started by matrixone, March 05, 2015, 10:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

Here is my second completed model for 2015, its the 1/48 scale Tamiya Do 335 and I made this one into a Do 335A-1a/U4 Pulkzerstorer.

On to the pics...

Matrixone

Gondor

Phenomenal work as usual Matrixone, like the air to air missiles under the wings too, not often you see that type portrayed  :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Captain Canada

Nice work Matrix ! Looks like the real thing to me  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

matrixone

Thanks Gondor and Captain Canada!

If you liked this Do 335 you might like my other Do 335...its even weirder. :wacko: Painting will begin on it soon.

Matrixone

Army of One

Great work n pics as usual.... :thumbsup:......I really like this aircraft.......saw drawings of one with I think mk103 30mm cannon in the wing.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Cobra

Another Masterpiece from the Master,matrixone :bow: :bow: :thumbsup: Your Photos always give the feeling of Allied or Captured Enemy Footage! Keep up the Superb Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

Gondor

Quote from: Army of One on March 05, 2015, 03:28:12 PM
Great work n pics as usual.... :thumbsup:......I really like this aircraft.......saw drawings of one with I think mk103 30mm cannon in the wing.....

That aircraft has no armament in the wings, only through the propeller boss and on top of the front engine cowling

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

dumaniac

Army of One

Quote from: Gondor on March 06, 2015, 12:13:35 AM
Quote from: Army of One on March 05, 2015, 03:28:12 PM

That aircraft has no armament in the wings, only through the propeller boss and on top of the front engine cowling

Gondor

Maybe my bad......I like the aircraft in all it's versions.....maybe I should have said I have seen a version with the wing armament as described......and also one for Kit with a longer wingspan......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Superb work as usual  :thumbsup:

Some of those b/w pictures are so good they will end up in a serious historical book some day as an author attempts to prove his or her own pet theory  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Hotte

luft46models

Ok I'm intrigued - are the missiles commercial or scratchbuilt and if commercial from who???

William in OZ

Dizzyfugu

Nice - I like especially the "group picture".

Are the missiles 1:48, too? They look rather small on the Do 335, IIRC...? Are they 1:72? Would not matter much, though, but I wonder...?