Messerschmitt Bf 109H-12 trainer finished

Started by matrixone, March 12, 2015, 10:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

One of my small scale Messerschmitts is finished, this one is the MPM 1/72 scale Bf 109H and it was converted into the two seat trainer version which makes this a what-if.

Here are some snaps of the finished model...

Matrixone

Tophe

Quote from: matrixone on March 12, 2015, 10:25:42 AM
and it was converted into the two seat trainer version which makes this a what-if.
Great conversion! into a peaceful trainer? :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

May I convert it into a (zwilling) mass-trainer for 3 students? with Photoshop or else, saying this comes from matrixone. :unsure: ;D

matrixone

Thanks guys!

Tophe,
Go ahead and change it up, I am curious to find out how it might look.

Matrixone

Tophe

Thanks Matrixone! Here is the Zwilling of it, twin-double-109...:

(if I removed the Swastika, it is not to blame the modeller that you are but because this sign is illegal in my country)

matrixone

That looks great Tophe, what an interesting aircraft!

Matrixone

Tophe

Thanks a lot! And congratulations again to you! I could make a 6-seat or 8-seat derivative, a push-pull derivative and many sorts of things... (I confess: I am a dreamer) ;)

Tophe

Here is the 6-seat Messerschmitt Bf-109 super-trainer, thanks again! ;D

NARSES2

How long can we get ?  ;D

Tophe I was just wondering what the H-12 trainer would look like if the stabilizers went between the fins rather then just on the outside ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Yes, but... I have a little problem: matrixone source is a (good detailed) picture at short distance, thus having a strong conical effect, and making a Zwilling I just copied one as a second without having a big one in front and small one in the rear (as the conical effect would require), and... joining the 2 tails would show the problem, with a surprising angle not matching the one of the wing. With separate tails, on the opposite, it seems all right at first sight.
If I make the front one bigger, it will be blurred, because of interpolated pixels without precise source. If I make the distant one smaller, it will be blurred as well, because of averaged pixels. I may try just to show you, yes, and maybe having both front blurred and rear blurred could match, this is a good idea, thanks. (Maybe saturday, because now I must go to work, this is not fun time  :-\ ;D )...

NARSES2

OK Tophe, didn't realise it was that complicated.

Tophe

Quote from: Tophe on March 17, 2015, 10:33:43 PM
I just copied one as a second without having a big one in front and small one in the rear (as the conical effect would require), and... joining the 2 tails would show the problem, with a surprising angle not matching the one of the wing.
Here is the basis, explained and shown, requiring much improvement:

Tophe

Quote from: Tophe on March 17, 2015, 10:33:43 PM
If I make the front one bigger, it will be blurred, because of interpolated pixels without precise source. If I make the distant one smaller, it will be blurred as well, because of averaged pixels. I may try just to show you, yes, and maybe having both front blurred and rear blurred could match, this is a good idea, thanks.
I found the time this evening to do a first try, then I could join the 2 tails.