NöNö Bärs Military Vehicles (Completed: Ukraine Leopard 1 tank)

Started by nönöbär, March 15, 2015, 07:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Thanks Rick.
I have the ICM 1/72 G4 but it doesn't have a dictator with it.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

nönöbär

The Hasegawa kit has six figures with it, and the arm of the guy in the fornt right can be attached in various positions.....
However, I like the G4 after I saw it in a musem quite a while ago, so I was lucky to find this kit anyway.

Auto&Technik- Museum Sinsheim, photo taken in 2001 (yes, digicams were really bad those days.....  ;D)

Daily updates from my engineer: https://twitter.com/Scratchbr1

--------------------
German Naval History               : www.german-navy.de
Bärenreisen                             : www.barenurlaub.de

Captain Canada

For sure it's such a neat looking machine. Elegant yet so brutish.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nönöbär

One of the smaller kits I had in my pile of model, a ICM BTR152 in 1/72.

As I made one of those as a "regular" non-what-if, so this one should be pimped a bit.

Don't know about the backstory of it yet, but maybe some post-apocalypse vehicle, a rebel vehicle somewhere in the former soviet states, a post-brexit gang car or whatever. Have to see how this will end. Or maybe just a vehicle used by the A-Team, so BA has to add a lot of things to it....  ;D

Progress so far, plus some camo nets to be added to it

--------------------

Rick Lowe

Yeah, it's not a bad wee kit, though the suspension gave me a few headaches.
The regular truck is very good, too.

nönöbär

The basic model is done now, so now lets add a few things to make it post-apocalyptic or whatever....  ;D

It definitly needs a bigger front bumper. Plus some camo-nets that are made already.

--------------------

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

That would make a good vehicle for the PDRV Secret State Police.

Looks very good.  Those small scale ICM kits really are nice.  I've not found a bad one yet.  You do have to pay attention for some of the more complex parts as the instructions tend to be of the "exploding diagram" kind.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

nönöbär

Quote from: zenrat on October 22, 2018, 02:08:46 AM
That would make a good vehicle for the PDRV Secret State Police.

Looks very good.  Those small scale ICM kits really are nice.  I've not found a bad one yet.  You do have to pay attention for some of the more complex parts as the instructions tend to be of the "exploding diagram" kind.

I made one of those vehicles already, so I knew how the instructions would be. And in the end, those little kits are not too bad at all.
This will be a vehicle of the MLA - and this does not stand for "Malta Luqa Airport"  ;D
More about it later....

--------------------

nönöbär

My MLA vehicle is now mostly done, a few little things are still missing. I did not use the new bumper as I did not like the look. Also skipped a few other additions as they did not look as I wanted them.

So here we go with a WIP pic:

--------------------

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nönöbär

Watching the recent news, the idea of a little diorama came up. An I do not have any of the required models in stack, everything will be 3d printed, luckily you find a lot of free printable 3D models in the web

Scale will be 1:100

To start with, we need a tank. So this will be a T72 as it just comes out of the printer

The gun is printed of its own:

Cleaned, cured and put together:

Every tank needs it worthy opponent, and the best I can think of will be its natural enemy

Some more parts for it

Testing a part of the diorama plate, the street is some model train decoration

--------------------

PR19_Kit

Quote from: nönöbär on April 09, 2022, 11:59:54 PM

Every tank needs it worthy opponent, and the best I can think of will be its natural enemy

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D LOVE it!  :wub:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Steel Penguin

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

NARSES2

I'm absolutely fascinated by those 3D prints. Thanks for showing us them as they come out of the printer  :thumbsup: