HAL Ajeet II; ‘S810’ of Indian Air Force No.2 Squadron, Ambala Air Base, 1988

Started by Dizzyfugu, March 21, 2015, 05:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

Maybe the "Re:" is already too much? Even though I am confused because it works for me...?  :party:

Maybe a browser issue?  :unsure:

NARSES2

I just assume that Dizzy uses the full character llmit in the title (I'm not sad enough to (very naughty word) them (( someone undoubtedly will and prove me wrong  ;D))and thus when the "system" puts the Re : in to the title bar the same system objects
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

BTW - finished my "quickie" build this morning, after three evenings (instead of boring TV) and final touches after breakfast.  ;D

martinbayer

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on March 26, 2015, 08:04:19 AM
BTW - finished my "quickie" build this morning, after three evenings (instead of boring TV) and final touches after breakfast.  ;D

Dizzy,

I'm starting to get the suspicion that you're trying to introduce the concept of Akkordarbeit into plastic modelling... :lol:

Martin
Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: martinbayer on March 26, 2015, 08:30:32 AM
Dizzy,

I'm starting to get the suspicion that you're trying to introduce the concept of Akkordarbeit into plastic modelling... :lol:

Martin

For those of you who are Germanically Challenged, I think that means 'Piecework', dragging my memory back to 1978...
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Rheged

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 26, 2015, 09:24:46 AM
Quote from: martinbayer on March 26, 2015, 08:30:32 AM
Dizzy,

Martin

For those of you who are Germanically Challenged, I think that means 'Piecework', dragging my memory back to 1978...

Danke, Herr Spackman!  I am obliged to you for this display of linguistic talent.  (I only have French, and some Latin and Classical Greek-------the results of a 1960's Grammar school education)
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

PR19_Kit

It helps that I lived in Berlin for much of 1978, and I had a German girlfriend who didn't speak much English.......
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Glenn Gilbertson

Great idea and modelling. :thumbsup:I have been trying to work up the courage to model a Gnat Mk 5 for a long time.