aModel Albatross

Started by Captain Canada, March 28, 2015, 06:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Was pretty excited to see this kit at the junk shop for $6.99. Wish hey had more of the wee things ! Gave me somat to do whilst standing ( well, sitting, with a beer ) guard on the roof for Hercs etc. Looks good in her natural environment ;-)

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

Wonderful magic aircraft, flying (this photograph is a proof) without need of canopy nor propeller. Just magics, yes! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

ericr

lovely
AModel has a few other nice flying boats at 1/144

zenrat

Albatross?

Do you get wafers with it?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

LOL no you only get wafers with the Gannett  :thumbsup:

She is a nice little kit to be sure. With patience I'm sure it would looks almost like the real thing, only smaller  :thumbsup: I painted it silver with yellow trim, like an early USAF example ( as that's the paints I had down there ) I was contemplating camo and using some bombs from the Dragon kits, but decided to go the 'safe' route. Prob be finished as an early RCN type still painted in USAF colours.

:cheers:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Seems like a pretty nice kit, Captain.  :thumbsup:
I've never built anything smaller than 1:72 but i'm getting the feeling that 1:144 is a really nice scale to test some ideas...  :wacko:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

nighthunter

"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*