Seaknight & M16, red : primary seaplanes

Started by ericr, April 23, 2015, 01:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

I had this "Espadon" for a few years, wondering what to do with it, and suddendly, upon finding a cheap S-328, I saw it :

zenrat

Now that my friend, is possibly your best primary seaplane yet.

Bravo.  :thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

That's amazingly awesome, but are the wings on backwards?

They seem to have square leading edges and taper toward the rear......
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

That is so cool ! For sure one of your best yet. Great stuff. Something fishy about it tho.....

:rolleyes:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

That's incredible, almost got an art-nouveau look about it. Apart from the floats that is  Then you look at it again and it's a bird  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

thanks all !

the original "kit" of the Espadon/Swordfish was a readymade figurine, so I just had to add the floats and paint in my own blue.

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 29, 2016, 04:41:06 AM
That's amazingly awesome, but are the wings on backwards?

They seem to have square leading edges and taper toward the rear......

I found this surprising too, all the more because original documentation (see below) does not show that detail, but the kit/figurine is mounted like that : maybe they know more  ;)

Tophe

Yes, congratulations! This model is very weird, so good... :wub: :thumbsup: :bow:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

ericr

I almost overlooked this crossing, even though I have crossed quite a few Buccaneers and Twin Otters as you might remember from this thread or another ; but finally it occurred to me, and here it is :

the Revell (ex-Matchbox) Buccaneer with floats from a Revell (ex-Matchbox) Twin Otter :

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Tophe

The floats position and size seems perfect: no water splash into the air intakes while the center of gravity is perfectly supported. Good, engineer! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

ericr

Captain Canada

Does the Bucc ever look good in that Blue ! Nice work !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?