Tamiya Bugs my way

Started by su27rules, May 21, 2015, 04:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

1:48 Tamiya VW Type 82E Bugs my way...... very bad photos and hand brush painted.
First 3 out of 6 .....

-VW Type 82E WH

su27rules

-VW Type 82E Street

Or like this......

Captain Canada

Holy smokes ! Excellent work ! What did you use ? A microscope and tweezers ? I had no idea they were that tiny. My favourite was number 1, until I saw number  :thumbsup:

Excellent work on the interior details on all three. Excellent dirt and weathering on number 1. I just love 3 tho, that would be an awesome street racer.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Why for did the doggy widdle on the Type 82E WH? :blink:

Coat! Hat! Gone!

[Ducks back] By the way, nice Bugs! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Go4fun

All three are excellent. I really like the sign "Turning owners into mechanics.." though. There is a lot of truth to that.
"Just which planet are you from again"?

su27rules

TNX!!  I am glad you like it.

Quote from: Old Wombat on May 21, 2015, 09:14:04 AM

Not a doggy , a camel  ;)

Weaver

Those are excellent - nice one (nice three)!

I have one of these in the stash with a very particular, not to say peculiar, project in mind... :wacko:

Quote from: su27rules on May 21, 2015, 09:43:07 AM
TNX!!  I am glad you like it.

Quote from: Old Wombat on May 21, 2015, 09:14:04 AM

Not a doggy , a camel  ;)

Bit low for a camel?  ;)

Could just have easily have been the driver. I remember reading one of Spike Milligan's wartime books where he commented on the fact that when their convoy stopped, men who had miles of empty desert to choose from would still pee on the wheels of their own trucks.... :banghead:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

loupgarou

Quote from: Weaver on May 21, 2015, 06:51:58 PM

Could just have easily have been the driver. I remember reading one of Spike Milligan's wartime books where he commented on the fact that when their convoy stopped, men who had miles of empty desert to choose from would still pee on the wheels of their own trucks.... :banghead:

Not a bad idea really. Helped to cool overheated tyres.  ;)
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

PR19_Kit

I have one of these in the stash with a very particular, not to say peculiar, project in mind... :wacko:

Would some snow be involved, by any chance?  ;D :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Mate was a RASC driver in the 50/60's and can remember having an accident in the Omani desert with nothing around for miles and then having to fill in the standard army accident form which required you draw a map showing the road layout and all the obstacles etc as on an insurance claim form. He ended up on a charge  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

su27rules

1:48 Tamiya VW Type 82E ,OOB, hand brush painted.