Morris Truck

Started by zenrat, June 19, 2015, 12:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Looking forward to the big reveal  :thumbsup: Where did you source the driver from ? I noticed in my Albatross kit that the pilots are a pair of casual Yanks, with ball caps on. Good for civy stuff or maybe an Air America type.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on July 24, 2015, 03:41:42 AM
Shame he didn't have the taste or imagination to choose a British Bike.
James. Francis (Barnett), Norton, Brough (Superior), Scott, Vincent and Greeves are all boys' names but for a girl you could go for Ariel or Velocette.

I don't know. Superior is a name that would suit a few women I knew/know  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 24, 2015, 06:39:37 AM
Quote from: zenrat on July 24, 2015, 03:41:42 AM
Shame he didn't have the taste or imagination to choose a British Bike.
James. Francis (Barnett), Norton, Brough (Superior), Scott, Vincent and Greeves are all boys' names but for a girl you could go for Ariel or Velocette.

I don't know. Superior is a name that would suit a few women I knew/know  :rolleyes:
;D

The driver is from the Airfix jeep that comes with the Buffalo IV.  I'd previously modified his beret into hair, shaved his tunic into a pullover and painted him as Fred from Scooby Doo.  This was before I got the Scooby Gang from Elheim figures which made him surplus (can't have 2 Freds!).  He fitted straight into the Morris.

Nothing done today.  Went to Ikea to look at kitchens.  It was hell...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

One Fred is always enough and 2 is too many  :thumbsup:

I was looking at that Buffalo kit the other day I really should get all the wee dudes together for future considerations.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

There are a few in the Bofors/Morris kit (including a driver) and the Airfix Bloodhound kit has some good wee dudes in it.  Including an Alsatian.  I used this Fred as he was already painted and ready to go.

So before drama struck yesterday (see main blog) I took this.

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Captain Canada

Yup, that looks like Fred driving !

:lol:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Fred

zenrat

Windows made and installed.  Final assembly completed.  All it needs now is the headlight assembly to be painted and attached and a spot of weathering.
Fred

zenrat

Done.
Beauty pics later but here is a snap of it delivering vital parts to the Mount Martha workshop of Zenrat Industries.

Fred

Modelling_Mushi

Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

NARSES2

Quote from: Modelling_Mushi on August 04, 2015, 03:26:13 AM
Love the logo !!  ;D

Agreed  ;D

Quote from: zenrat on August 04, 2015, 03:01:08 AM
Done.
Beauty pics later but here is a snap of it delivering vital parts to the Mount Martha workshop of Zenrat Industries.

Tea and buns ?  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Nice ! Sure looks the part now !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Thanks folks.

And here it is in all its glory.
We would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids...

Fred

Modelling_Mushi

... heh heh ... Scooby-licious!!  ;D
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Mossie

I do like small scale armour, great conversion work. :thumbsup:

Zenrat Industries, it's got a kind of Bond ring to me.....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.