Kawanishi N1K7 Jetrex

Started by zenrat, June 21, 2015, 04:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Quote from: Librarian on June 24, 2015, 04:20:12 AM
...No one seemed to have come up with a useful battleship-based scout/fighter jet floatplane, or was this an obsolete concept after the war?

Maybe because your battleship would always be part of a battle group which included a carrier?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

zenrat

Bumping this because it fits in with some people's current builds and the GB.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Stan in YUL

Vulcan7

The jet floatplane has to be one of my favourite aircraft types, beautiful build (especially the paintwork)  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

SPINNERS

Robomog

Like it and excellent weathering too  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Mog
>^-.-^<
Mostly harmless ...............

loupgarou

I continue reading JETEX, and imagine the model propelled to destruction by one of those small rocket engines popular in the fifties. I hope someone else of the oldies here remembers....
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

PR19_Kit

I think exactly the same! I had loads of Jetex motors, an Atom 35, quite a few 50s, a 50B, even a Scorpion!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

killnoizer

That type of green looks very good , also the shark teeth , but the weathering is absolute amazing !

:thumbsup:
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

zenrat

Fred

Dizzyfugu

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on August 16, 2023, 01:50:28 AMI think exactly the same! I had loads of Jetex motors, an Atom 35, quite a few 50s, a 50B, even a Scorpion!

Ah I knew the name rang a bell somewhere. I never had one but I can remember mates older brothers who had them mounted to various things.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.