SEAC Invader

Started by NARSES2, July 13, 2015, 06:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Oh, that is gorgeous!  :wub:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

lancer

That is very very nice  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

Another one of those 'thought it was real' jobs Chris, nice one! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Army of One

Oh.....that looks great......love it mate....!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

TallEng

That does look good :thumbsup:
Although I must admit I thought N.M.F.
And dark blue SEAC bands (I prefer the camouflage myself)
I was going to say it would look good next to my SEAC Mustang XI
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,38937.30.html  ;D
But I seem to remember you've done one yourself  :drink:

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

NARSES2

Thanks again lads

I'm afraid I run scared of NMF Keith being a committed brush painter. British types aren't a problem as they weren't NMF but painted aluminium. US types however ? I really have to have no alternative before I try it.

Anyway in my scenario the War in the far East/Pacific is no where near finished in 1946 and the US have only just started to gain overall air superiority, ergo aircraft are still being delivered in camouflage  :thumbsup: The RAF just repainted theirs to give the "erks" something to do  :rolleyes:

Wish I could remember the officer who insisted his Pacific Theatre Invaders were delivered in camouflage, I'd promote him to Far East AF Commander  ;D

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn Gilbertson

That looks really good in those colours - and it could have happened! :thumbsup: