Me 262 finished!

Started by matrixone, July 17, 2015, 10:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

Here it is, the finished Revell Me 262.

No, this in NOT a what-if its a model of a RW machine. After the confusion over my what-if Do 335B-12 I thought its best to make things clear since not everyone understands my sense of humor. ;)

Anyway...on to the pictures.

Matrixone

Cobra

Another Masterpiece from the Master :bow: :bow: :bow: Superb Job,Matrixone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the Black & White photos give the Look of Captured Enemy Footage! Hope to see More Superb work from You :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Looks just as good here, Les !!

Ian.
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

loupgarou

Another beautiful model AND photography!
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

dumaniac

Modelling_Mushi

Gorgeous build - as usual  :thumbsup: Thank you.
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

zenrat

Very good.  Even if it is RW  ;D
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

matrixone

Thanks for the comments guys! :thumbsup:

My next model to be finished is also a RW but is better detailed so I hope it will make for better pictures than this little Me 262 did.

This was my first time building the Revell Me 262 and overall it was a good experience, I found the canopy to be rubbish and should be replaced if a replacement is available to you.

Matrixone

NARSES2

Quote from: matrixone on July 19, 2015, 11:31:54 AM
I found the canopy to be rubbish and should be replaced if a replacement is available to you.

Matrixone

Glad it wasn't just me who thought that
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.