Westland/Bell Serval

Started by Bungle, July 19, 2015, 03:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

Serval : Member of the cat family bigger than a Lynx.

Westland/Bell Serval : Bigger than a Lynx.

Twp Lynx cabins butted together. Tail boom lengthened and a five blade egg whisk added.

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

good idea for a Lynx.
is it the Frog kit? I have recently used on in a russian reedition; basic, can we say.

Dizzyfugu

Now that's nice!  :wub:  :bow:

Not only the contruction idea, but also the Pan Am livery option.  :thumbsup:

Bungle

Quote from: ericr on July 19, 2015, 04:46:53 AM

is it the Frog kit?

It is two Russian ex-frog kits . Both were different plastics one 'traditional' the other very brittle.

Lots of putty used !
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

PR19_Kit

Looks a sight better than the WG30, that's for sure! You should have worked for Westland Bungle.  :thumbsup: :bow:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

PR19_Kit

I got the black box with all these links too, but 'Quoted' the OP and used the direct addresses to see the pics.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

KiwiZac

Love it! It looks fantastic, the larger cabin works well and the new rotor (ex-Comanche?) really looks the part. Great job.
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

Captain Canada

Wow ! Love this one Bungle ! Looks like a great idea to me.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Modelling_Mushi

Good one Bungle! And Im with dizzyfugu, a double whiff with PanAm is great!
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Mossie

Looks good Bungle, nice to see the Lynx family developed a bit more. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

Bungle, I've put the pics in the Finished Builds thread.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Now that looks a natural  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Bungle

Quote from: Mossie on July 20, 2015, 05:07:40 AM
Bungle, I've put the pics in the Finished Builds thread.

Most grateful.